As we all navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to share with you the extra precautions we’re taking at Collins Vision to serve you. We will continue to keep you, our valued patient, at the center of our planning and decision making. We encourage you to be informed and prepared surrounding the outbreak of coronavirus.
Keeping Our Offices and Surgery Center Safe
We’ve always been proud of the cleanliness and operations of our clinics, and we know that keeping them clean and sanitized is even more important now. In addition, our surgery center is a sterile and safe place, and we are taking extra precautions to ensure your health is top of mind.
If You’re Feeling Ill
If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please contact our office. We will discuss your symptoms and determine if it is necessary to reschedule your appointment.
In the meantime, we suggest taking the same preventative measures always recommended during cold and flu season.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing. Keep a distance of about three feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Hands pick up viruses easily because of all the surfaces they touch. Once transferred through the eyes, nose or mouth, you can become sick.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well.
If you or a family member have traveled to a high risk area in the past 14 days, we ask that you please let us know so that we can reschedule your appointment. We also recommend that you speak with your primary care physician.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
The Collins Vision Team