Introducing Telehealth Visits & Virtual Consultations
We want to make sure you know we are here for you, even during this period of social distancing. If you need us, you have us. And you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home. Our physicians are equipped and ready to serve you virtually.
We are now offering telehealth visits for many of your eye care concerns and/or general questions. If you’re interested in “seeing” one of our physicians for a telehealth visit, it’s easy! All you need is a smartphone or other video and voice-enabled device to take advantage of our telehealth services.
Give us a call at 239.936.4706 or contact us online to learn more or to schedule a telehealth appointment for:
- Vision loss/blurry vision
- Red or irritated eyes
- Trauma (something happened to your eye)
- Dry eyes
- Lid problems (infections, inflammation)
- Glaucoma or other chronic disease management
- Foreign body sensation
- And more
Interested in discussing cataract surgery or LASIK?
We can schedule a VIRTUAL CONSULTATION to get the conversation started about these procedures, too. Just ask!
Urgent Eye Care Needs
Under current guidelines, Collins Vision is an ‘essential business,’ and we are available for your urgent eye care needs. If you are experiencing any sudden onset of ocular symptoms, please call us at 239.936.4706 to be seen for an urgent appointment.
Our doctors and staff will continue to be accessible through this crisis. Things may change in the coming days and weeks, and we will make every effort to keep you informed.
Prioritizing Your Health and Safety
To ensure a safe visit, we have implemented the following measures:
- All patients will be required to wash their hands upon entering our facility, and temperatures will be taken at check-in.
- To practice CDC-recommended social distancing, we may ask that you wait in a separate area or your car until it is time for your appointment.
- Only one visitor per patient will be allowed in the exam lane.
- Exam lanes are completely sanitized between each patient visit and all surfaces are professionally deep-cleaned at the end of each day.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our safety precautions, do not hesitate to reach out.