When Dr. Michael J. Collins opened the doors to Collins Vision back in 2004, he didn’t anticipate the incredible growth his practice would experience in just a few short years. But when you consistently provide personalized, compassionate care, deeply rooted in family and community, it attracts loyal patients just like you! And then you refer your friends, family and co-workers. Because of this incredible loyalty, we are thriving, and this year marks our 15th anniversary in Southwest Florida.
Dr. Collins is incredibly grateful that he gets to do what he does every day. It’s an honor that he and the rest of the Collins Vision team don’t take for granted. Without the patients whose lives we’ve had the privilege of improving, Collins Vision wouldn’t be here.
Spotlight on One of Our Valued Patients for Life!
Lynn Casper is just one of our loyal patients. Dr. Collins performed her cataract surgery back in 2006. She was so impressed with the care she received and the results of her surgery, she is proud to boast that she’s now a forever patient! More recently, she has worked with Dr. Nicole E. Alessi to address some dry eye issues. Today, with the continued support of the Collins Vision team, she is seeing (and feeling!) better than ever.
Lynn delights in referring her friends and family members to us, and we are so appreciative! In a recent interview for Living Local, Lynn said this:
“Everything about Collins Vision is absolutely marvelous. Dr. Collins cares for his patients so gently, he truly listens and genuinely cares. That’s rare to find. And it’s not just him. His entire staff is like that! From the person who makes the coffee to his front desk team and clinical staff, everyone is so friendly, professional and helpful. I would never consider going anywhere else.”
Lynn, we sincerely thank you for your kind words, and it is our honor to serve you and your family!
15 Reasons to Celebrate!
We’re always looking for ways to elevate our game when it comes to serving our patients. Here are our favorite 15 reasons patients have told us they’ve chosen us and continue to choose us for all their eye care needs:
- Excellent Surgical Results. When it comes to eye surgery, results matter most. We don’t cut any corners in making sure that your surgery results are our top priority.
- Southwest Florida’s Go-To for the Opportunity for a Glasses-Free Life. It’s your one set of eyes; trust them to an expert! We specialize in premium lenses for cataract surgery and a multitude of laser procedures that could get you out of glasses and/or contacts at any age.
- The Collins Vision “Family.” A great experience starts with great people. We are proud to be home to a team of exceptional employees that are honored to serve you.
- Conveniently Located. With offices in Fort Myers and Naples that are convenient to get to and centrally located, there’s no reason to go anywhere else for all your eye care needs.
- Next-Level Comfort and Sincere Hospitality. From a coffee bar to warm, inviting spaces, our offices are beautifully designed to make you feel right at home. Each time you walk in, you’ll be warmly welcomed and cared for like the VIP you are.
- Advanced Technology for Improved Outcomes. Our hand-selected, experienced physicians are committed to offering you the latest and greatest in ophthalmic technology.
- Fellowship Training. Our surgeons’ experience goes beyond the basics. Dr. Michael J. Collins is a Fellowship-trained Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Specialist, and Dr. Stephen A. Jones is a Fellowship-trained Oculoplastics Surgeon.
- One-on-One Surgical Consultations. Going against the norm in a good way is exactly what sets us apart. Our surgeons meet one-on-one with every single patient before surgery (which not everyone does!).
- A Customized Approach. Your eyes are as unique as your fingerprint. Your surgery should be, too. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to restoring and improving your vision.
- An Emphasis on Education. Our ophthalmologists and medical optometrists are invested in ongoing training and certifications to not just offer services but to become experts in them.
- Comprehensive Care. From general eye exams to advanced eye surgery, when it comes to your vision, we have you covered.
- Brands You Love. From post-surgery sunglasses to contacts for hard-to-fit eyes, we know that style and comfort of your eyewear matters. That’s why we offer top designer brands and an expert optical team.
- A Surgery Center You Can Trust. St. Mark’s, our trusted outpatient surgery center, is highly credentialed, stocked with state-of-the-art equipment and staffed by the industry’s finest.
- More Vision Correction Options. Dr. Collins is specially trained in a variety of vision correction options, so he can recommend and perform the procedure that’s right for you.
- Cookies! Nothing says, “We’re glad you’re here” quite like the smell (and taste) of freshly-baked cookies prepared fresh for you daily. You’re welcome.
There are endless ways we strive to serve our patients and we could keep going! To summarize what sums up our success, it has to be our team: the way that we care and the way we treat our patients. We get to change lives every day. That’s so rewarding! And we want to make sure that every patient who walks through our doors is just as excited to be here as we are to serve them. We genuinely look forward to continuing to grow our practice without ever losing sight of our mission to provide the highest quality of eye care in a genuine, caring and personal manner — one patient at a time.
How We’re Celebrating
In celebration of our 15th anniversary in Southwest Florida, Dr. Collins tied on his (manly) apron and flexed his grilling muscles preparing a meal for our dedicated team and loyal patients! Nothing says ‘happy anniversary’ quite like a chargrilled burger with all the fixings and a tall glass of sweet tea, right? Check out the festivities below.
See More Photos on our Facebook Page!
Thank you for being an important part of our Collins Vision Family! Happy anniversary to all of us 🙂
Not part of the family yet? We invite you to See the Difference by scheduling an appointment today.